You may have heard of hard rubs removal, but have you wondered what exactly entails as hard rubbish? While there is rubbish which you throw away on an everyday basis, there is some rubbish which just can’t be thrown of the same way. It needs to be disposed of responsibly and this is where hard rubbish removal services come in.
So what exactly is hard rubbish?
- Hard rubbish is referred to big bulky items like your furniture
- Electrical items
- Or any sizeable equipment
This is basically rubbish which can’t be broken down into smaller parts to be disposed of in weekly bins. For this you need to find a hard rubbish removal service that specifically deal in disposing of hard waste.
How to dispose of hard rubbish?
Getting rid of hard rubbish doesn’t need to be a long wait. It’s easy to get frustrated when you need to get rid of all the old equipment lying about. Maybe you are in the process of renovation and all the old stuff need to go. Perhaps your old equipment is cluttering up pace and you have to get rid of it. Don’t fret. Just call in the local hard rubbish removal services in your area.
What things classify as hard rubbish?
The following are the things which are considered as hard rubbish. This includes the following:
- Al kinds of furniture. This would include old chairs, sofas, bed frames bookshelves etc.
- Old sports equipment like racquet, skateboards, ski and snow boards
- Lights lamps, decorative items, paintings etc.
- Building material like mortar and bricks which haven’t been put to use
This is by no means an exhaustive list. There are several other items which can be considered as hard rubbish as well.
Before you hire One Mans Rubbish Removals there are certain facts which you should know:
- When hiring a hard rubbish removal service you need to take into account things like reliability and proper services.
- The company would ask you to make an inventory of all the thing which you need to be disposed of. Making this list and giving it to them would enable them to assess what kind of vehicle they should send for collecting the rubbish.
- If the hard rubbish comprises of items which could prove to be a safety hazard, make sure you mention that in the beginning. This would enable them to have a proper backup for the whole process.
- Make sure that they comply to the rule and guidelines associated for disposing of hard waste. Abiding to these rules would ensure that the waste is disposed of responsibly.
There are certain rules which you would need to follow while disposing off the hard rubbish. These include collecting the waste and having it all in one place the day the rubbish removal services has been appointed to arrive. All items should be listed so that it make the whole process easier. If the collection is considered non-compliant you would be notified about it and would have to make the necessary arrangements.